Electronic / Electrical Engineer
World leading and award winning Engineering firm requires a degree educated Electronics Engineer to support the rapid growth of new electronic products. As a bright and competent Electronics Engineer you will be responsible for project engineering, specifically covering:
• Design of core electrical products
• Test of equipment and products
• Technical electrical assessment
• Problem solving of tested electrical products
• Fault finding and analysis
• Electrical calculations
• Documentation & report writing
• Contact with OEM’s and liaison with clients
• Work closely with shop floor, sales, new product development and senior management
This is a fantastic working environment offering the successful engineer plenty of opportunity for further career development. An exciting time for a company expanding and leading their field in innovative and exciting products. No day ever the same! This is definitely not a production line!
With a broad electronic and electronic control systems knowledge you will be expected to be hands-on and demonstrate basic principles of engineering. Any mechanical knowledge (hydraulics, motor drive systems, braking systems, power electronics) would be useful. Good maths and physics preferred.