Engineering Manager with excellent Leadership!
Experienced and proven manager required for successful engineering firm. Company have been trading profitably and due to recent new contracts they are expanding. The Manager will demonstrate superb leadership and organisational skills. The role is to relieve the existing head of development of anticipated heavy work load.
The Manager must have the following experience:-
• Minimum 10yrs experience with management and leadership
• Minimum 5yrs in a mechanical engineering, manufacturing, test & production environment
• Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or similar discipline
• Experience of recruiting and inducting new staff
• Management for staff members (including detailed performance reviews etc.)
• Set project plans, budget and P&L for various divisions in association with divisional managers
Reporting the company Head of Engineering the Manager will assist with departmental process improvements and continuous improvement principles. Ensuring targets are realistic and achieved on time and to budget. As such, must demonstrate good judgement and organisational abilities.
Exposure, understanding or experience of any of the following very useful:
• Lean manufacturing processes
• BSI and ISO Regulations
• Project Management (e.g. Prince2, DSDM)
• Health & Safetly, HAZOP, COSHH
• Management systems (e.g. MRP, ERP, SAP)
• MS Office (Word, Excel, Project, Powerpoint)
With good engineering experience and ability to demonstrate, with examples, evidence of motivating a team of engineers in a manufacturing test and production arena then please apply today.
Requires excellent written and spoken communication skills.