Project Engineer to join a global energy services company specialising in the design, build and installation of large scale equipment for industry. The Project Engineer will be required to deliver market leading industrial equipment to a range of industries. A background in energy, wind, oil and gas, petrochemical, power, refinery, gas processing, pipeline or plant engineering would all be useful sectors to this role.
The successful Project Engineer will manage the contracts for production.
Key requirements include:
• Min 3yrs project engineering or project management experience
• Degree in engineering
• Understanding of regulations including, British Standards and ISO 9001 quality procedures
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Project Control
• Close and regular client liaison
• Working closely with manufacturing and quality departments
• Management and project control of sub-contractors (both domestic and abroad)
• Assist in the planning and sourcing of material and equipment
• Production, reports and documentation
• Project Planning and scheduling
• Weekly and Monthly progress reports to Director
• In addition the project engineer would be expected to have:
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure, communicating to client in a relaxed and professional manner
• Be a team player and demonstrate how with examples
• Willingness to learn and skill up
• Ability to think commercially, as well from a technical perspective
• Have excellent written and communication skills
Some travel to global locations is required so candidates with UK citizenship preferred. Destinations include Canada, USA, Singapore, Malaysia and Australia.