Cloud Architect to implement and administer server system for exciting small but global business. Using Azure, AWS, Cloud Technical Designer.
This is a great opportunity for a skilled AWS Cloud Architect to join a small engineering firm expanding their cloud architecture systems. With existing databases in place they require an expert in AWS to solidify and organise the ongoing and growing Cloud architecture.
The Cloud Architect will be pivotal in the growth and development of Cloud migration and optimisation.
• Take the existing discrete data base and set up an appropriate cloud architecture to allow it to be duplicated across multiple wells and multiple clients
• Architect an AWS data systems platform
• Control data security and client logins
• Including defining user levels for logins (e.g. viewer or manager)
• Set up and manipulate graphical interface (based on Tableau) to customise for client applications
• Identify appropriate and available AI tools which can be integrated into the cloud or server system and work data and software engineers to implement
• Take ownership of the project and Cloud development
• Customer interaction to help administer data systems
• Graduate in an IT/Maths/Data discipline
• Personal drive and enthusiasm to develop and implement ideas
• Strong understanding of cloud based data systems, ideally AWS
• Some knowledge of databases (windows, Linux)
• Understanding of how to do cloud deployments and integrate commercial and homebuilt tools and code on to the platform
• How to build and maintain security around customer data (security / access control)
• Some experience of integrating user/GUI front ends
• An ability to communicate with clients to get them set up and customise
• Interest and experience in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning applications.
• Experience of setting up databases, security/access control. customise for client applications
• 5 – 10 years work experience ideally with a customer facing experience
• Interest in and ideally experience in the use of AI and MML tools
Very good benefits. Cracking working environment. Lovely company culture. Small and personal – no politics or bureaucracy