Full Stack Developer
To code and unit test changes to computer programs from program specifications. Documents and maintains those programs.
Job Specific Information:
• Design, develop and implement enterprise scale solutions to support the organization’s business strategy and goals.
• Work closely with our business product owners on an Agile team to fully understand requirements, provide feedback, and request clarification as needed.
• Work with other engineers on a collaborative Agile team to deliver code on an ongoing basis.
• Review requirements and data models and translate into responsible applications and architecture
• Conduct design and code reviews with extended team to ensure that code meets Enterprise Foundational Services standards
• Track and resolve software defects
• Support test execution including system level and integration tests
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
• Skills in languages: Java and SQL
• Experience in leading Cloud platform implementation
• Object Oriented Design and Development experience
• Understand of software design patterns
• Applicant must work well under pressure
• Understand the SAFE Agile framework
• Knowledge of software craftsmanship and Agile best practices
• Barcoding technologies
• Knowledge of application development on Android or iOS platforms
• Mobile UI/UX design
• Source control tools: Git, Subversion, TFS
• Maven and Gradle build frameworks
• Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
• Integration technologies; such as SOAP, JMS, and REST
• Understanding of network design and architecture
• Familiar with microservice architecture principle
• JAVA 8 or higher
• Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
• Google Cloud Network
• Bachelor's Degree/equivalent in computer science, engineering, or information systems and/or equivalent formal training or work experience.