Mechanical Design Engineer to join growing automotive company who are developing a state-of-the-art new engine design! With substantial financial backing they now require a bright mechanical design engineer to join their team.
The Mechanical Design Engineer must have:-
• 2.i degree in engineering from a leading university
• Min 3yrs commercial experience with assembly drawings using a 3D CAD package (ProE, CATIA, Solidworks, Solid Edge, Inventor, NX or similar)
• Good experience with engineering principles including FEA
• SC Clearance due to sensitivity of contracts
• Report to the Head of Engineering
• Assist with the mechanical design of technically complicated powertrain, gearboxes, thermal and fluid flow systems
• Produce excellent technical mechanical engineering drawings to industry standards
• Create 3D CAD drawings
• Finalise Manufacturing drawings and fabricate product with manufacturing team
• Produce the necessary manufacturing and technical documentation
Open plan office with a fun but hard working environment and a team who are passionate about their product. Good hours, flexible working and benefits.
• Contributory pension scheme.
• Life assurance scheme.
• 25 days annual leave, plus public holidays.
• Normal working week 37.5 hours, 8:00 – 8:30am to 4:00 – 4:30pm Monday to Friday