Project Engineer for product manufacturing and project delivery. Using skills with CAD (solidworks, solid edge, inventor or similar) and some analysis with FEA.
Project Engineer with strong mechanical engineering background to join an expanding global business working out of the UK, EU and USA. Working closely with the specialist electro-mechanical product and VP of Operations the project engineer will assist in the customer support and development for manufacture.
The client is a multi-million-pound business who serve a wide range of industries but mainly science, research, medical and physics sectors. They engineer their products to order and the Project Engineer will support an existing product line and new product development.
Requirements for the role:
• Degree educated 2.i or higher
• Strong background in product and mechanical engineering and manufacturing
• Mechanical design knowledge and basic 2D & 3D CAD experience
• FEA Analysis
• Design for Manufacture
• Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
• Great documentation
• Customer facing skills
• Help support and design manufacturing and mechanical design team in producing correct specifications for clients
• Understanding customer requirements
• Creating BoMs
• Assist design team in developing solutions
• Use of your 2D and 3D CAD experience
• Utilise any FEA, Stress analysis skills
• Liaise closely with clients
• Perform project analysis with data pulled from tests
Working in the electro-mechanical sector it would be a plus if the project engineer had a background in electrical, electronic and/or mechanical engineering / Physics.
The client offers pension and life insurance, generous holiday allowance & most importantly a great working environment.
Please send your CV for consideration today!