Quality Engineer to join a West Sussex based company. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Engineer, with experience of the ISO 13485 & ISO 9001 quality standards. The ideal candidate will be joining a large and growing manufacturer/designer of specialist electrodynamic systems, used in the cutting edge of scientific and medical fields, working within the Quality Engineering / Quality Assurance department.
• Ensure the company achieves compliance to quality standards, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 etc.
• Responsible for the ongoing management and maintenance of the ISO 13485 Quality Management Systems.
• Communicating and liaising with external certification bodies.
• Audit planning, including completion of audits to schedule.
• The inspection and testing of a wide array of mechanical and electro-mechanical equipment.
• The safe and sustainable provision of Quality Engineering / Quality Assurance support.
• Drive continuous improvement of quality plans, working with heads of departments to achieve specific goals.
• A HNC / HND / Apprenticeship in Engineering is advantageous, an Undergraduate Degree in Quality Engineering/related engineering degree very desirable.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in quality engineering.
• The successful candidate will be:
o A clear and polite communicator, with the ability to parse information quickly.
o Organised, methodical and precise.
o Meticulous and with an eye for detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Full driving license and passport.
Apply for this job if all above applies to you, if you are looking for an exciting and cutting edge company, or have experience in a role similar to this.
• Generous holiday allowance: 25 days.
• Pension plan.
• Life insurance, with company contribution.
Key words: Quality Engineer, Quality Assurance, Engineering, QE / QA, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, Medical, Scientific, electrodynamics
Job is commutable from: Horsham, Haywards Heath, Henfield, Southwater, Billingshurst, East Grinstead