Senior Electronics Engineer
Electronics Engineer with a minimum 5yrs commercial experience required.
The must haves for the Electronics’ Engineer include:
• 5yrs+ commercial experience
• EU / UK citizen
• Analog and digital
• Embedded / software
If you fit the bill please send your CV for more details today.
• Electronics design and development
• PCB design (e.g. Cadence Allegro, OrCAD etc.)
• PCB board testing using digital and analog techniques (e.g. oscilloscopes, multimeters, hybrid sensors, accessories and instruments for material testing)
• Research and development and prototype evaluation
• Electronic Digital design & embedded software development
• R&D work
Qualifications & Experience
• 2:1 honours degree in electronics, instrumentation or other relevant discipline
• 5 years’ relevant experience.
• Analog and Digital
• Electronics design and embedded C / C++
Salary is £55k – £65k depending on experience.
• Contributory pension scheme 6%
• Life assurance
• 25 days annual leave, plus public holidays
Key words: electronic design, real-time testing analog, digital, HDL, MCU, and mixed electronic circuits, PCB electronics