Senior Structural Pipeline Engineer, off shore, subsea
Leading business with an international reputation high-end engineering in the subsea oil and gas arena looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join growing division.
Required to have a min 10yrs commercial experience with at least 3 in the subsea, off shore pipeline sector. As Senior Structural Engineer you will be degree educated and demonstrate with examples projects you have led and delivered successfully.
The Senior Structural Pipeline Engineer will be required to:-
• Perform detailed engineering duties against client requirements.
• Work within health and safety guidelines
• Supervise other engineers (mechanical, CAD and production engineers)
• Report to subsea senior management
• Write documentation and reports as necessary.
Looking for a proven engineer who has ideally worked for one of the bigger players. We are a genuinely growing business with opportunity of career progression.
With in depth knowledge of subsea pipeline design and associated packages (such as MathCAD, ABACUS etc.) there is occasional travel to client sites. However, 90% of the role is London based.