Supplier Quality Engineer
Supplier Quality Engineer with strong experience and implementation of PPAP required to join this small but expanding team of Quality professionals.
This is an exciting position for a Supplier Quality Engineer who will join a growing business that manufacture a product to be sold globally. Supply chains are predominately UK and European based. Necessary travel to these areas will be required.
Key responsibilities include:
• Report to the Head of Quality
• Work closely with the quality, purchasing and product development teams in quality planning
• Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
• Maintaining the PPAP database
• PPAPs review and validation
• Help manage quality issues associated with part manufacturing
• Manage quantity demands
• Help advised on supply chain & quality
• 8D reporting
• Process improvement
• Min 5yrs commercial experience in a similar role
• Understand quality manufacturing parts within a electro-mechanical business
• Degree / qualification related to engineering / manufacturing / quality management
• Additional knowledge of audit and ISO desirable
This is an extremely exciting product and time for the business. Come and be a part of a company making global history in their sector!
Send your CV for more details today!