Graduate level Electrical / Electronics engineer to join a medium sized company who specialise in manufacturing engineering of electronic components. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to gain real commercial experience as an Electronics Technician and develop their career into a more senior development role over a few years.
The Graduate will work closely with the electronics department and be responsible for quality and inspection of parts to build electro–mechanical products, to carry-out performance and qualification testing, and to do investigative work on new products. The main purpose role is to ensure that all aspects of new products are thoroughly tested and verified, and to assist with development and testing to optimise and benchmark performance. It will require a meticuluous diligent individual with a practical apporach to electronics and instrumentation, who is a self-starter, and can prioritize and manage their time effectively.
• Quality and inspection of goods
• Setting up goods inwards & inspection
• Bills of Material (BoMs)
• Read CAD drawings
• Liaise closely with electronics engineers and R&D team
• Help set up test rigs
• Qualification testing
• Troubleshooting and diagnosis of faulty instrumentation
Qualifications and experience:
• Degree in Electronics, Instrumentation, Physics or other relevant subject
• Experience with standard electronics tools, e.g. multimeters, oscilloscopes, soldering
• Experience with systems integration and test
• Ability to read and understand CAD engineering drawings and circuit diagrams
• Basic mechanical workshop skills as some production work
• Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel
• Preferably IPC trained
• Diligent, meticulous, and organised
• Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Highly motivated to complete tasks quickly and effectively. Keen for the team to succeed.
• Helpful, can-do attitude, flexible approach
• Eager to learn and develop knowledge and skills
• Problem solving and trouble-shooting
• Good written and verbal communication
Send in your CV for a conversation.