Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer to join successful company supplying electro-mechanical products to a global market. Providing quality products they are a globally recognised brand in their market. This a great business which has been established for many years. Offering the mechanical engineer lots of autonomy on projects.
The Mechanical Design Engineer must have:-
• 2.i degree in engineering from a leading university
• Min 3yrs commercial experience with assembly drawings using a 3D CAD package (ProE, CATIA, Solidworks, Solid Edge, NX, Inventor or similar)
• Microsoft Office (Excel etc.) and ideally understanding of an MRP system
• Good experience with engineering principles
• Report to the Head of Engineering
• Assist with the mechanical design of technically complicated electro-mechanical products
• Produce excellent technical mechanical engineering drawings to industry standards
• Continual contact with client to ensure they are happy with final design
• Client approval and sign off
• Finalise Manufacturing drawings and fabricate product with manufacturing team
• Produce the necessary manufacturing and technical documentation
• Be familiar with industry standards
Some of the products may require electrical, electronic design so experience or interest in this area would be advantageous but not essential.
Open plan office with a fun but hard working environment and a team who are passionate about the product. Good hours, flexible working and benefits.