Candidates must have experience developing in JAVA. Preferred (but not required) experience with Agile development and utilizing tools/systems such as J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Ant, Maven, and Eclipse.
• Perform development, maintenance programming and associated tasks for application
• systems that operate in the complex Java environments.
• Analyze business process to define application functional requirements, technical
• specifications and performing modifications from design reviews, prototype evaluations and assessment testing. Working in complete SDLC of the project.
• Develop applications using full stack technologies Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring Core, Hibernate/ORM, Web Services (REST & SOAP), JPA, Patterns/OO Design, Java Messaging Services (JMS) and Microservices.
• Design and Develop stored procedures to extract data based on the business criteria.
• Design and Implement the User Interface with web technologies which includes
• Implement Spring Boot service layer with dependency wiring, transaction, DAO and
• Developing Micro services with Spring boot along with the test cases and JUnit
• for unit testing, Mockito for mock creation and verification.
• Create and Build REST APIs to provide JSON objects for communication with Client-
• Side Application.
• Develop SQL queries, Joins, PL/SQL sub programs like stored procedures, triggers and functions.
• Design and develop UI Layer for the application using Spring MVC along with Prime faces, JSF, CSS.
• Perform Test and Debugging using the Junit framework in a Test-Driven
• Environment (TDD). Produce module specifications, unit test requirements, and system and
• integration test requirements.
• Directing and participating in software/hardware releases and installation tasks.
• Schedule the build process for software applications and staging it to QA, UAT and
• production environments. Document detailed description of user needs to develop technical
• Deploy the applications to Cloud Foundry using DevOps tools, Maven & Jenkins.
• Building and/or migrating to highly scalable web-based applications, with strong emphasis
• on operational elements such as redundancy, fault-tolerance, logging and monitoring,
• troubleshooting, and high availability.
• Troubleshooting and debugging complex issues and identify and implement solutions.
Minimum Education Requirement:
This position requires minimum of Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology